While writing an academic paper, we have to gather a huge amount of data and we have to drive some measurements from this data. The organization of the data in the form of tables, charts and graphs is known as the presentation of data. On the basis of the data presentation, it is easy for us to drive some logical and statistical conclusions. There are three essential ways to present the data. These three ways are textual, tabular and graphical. Here, experts of dissertation editing services will provide the difference between data presentation and data analysis. Some essential tips to present the data are given below;
- The first step to present the data is to find the best way which is suitable to present your data. If you don’t present the data by preparing proper planning, the audience will tune out your data.
- You should try to present the data in a friendly manner. Its reason is that some readers try to read the data in the numerical form and there are also some readers who try to read the data in the textual form. Therefore, before presenting the data, you should get an idea about the interests of your readers.
- The students should also try to use the pixel ratio in order to maximize the data presentation.
- Pie charts are the best ways to present the data in the graphical form.
- While presenting the data, we have to use some colours. The students should try to use these colours in a careful manner.
Analyzing the Data:
The main aim of data analysis is to discover useful information and informal conclusions. The process of cleaning, inspecting and transforming the information for the purpose of discovering the useful information is known as data analysis. There are multiple facets and approaches to analyze the data. In the field of business, we can’t deny the importance of data analysis. Its reason is that data analysis is playing some essential roles to make scientific decisions and to achieve effective business operations. Some essential tips to analyze the data are given below;
- The first step to organize the data is to define your questions. While defining your questions, you should make sure that these questions should be concise, clear and easily measurable.
- Secondly, the students should try to set clear priorities to measure the data.
- Before analyzing the data, the students should make sure that they have gathered the information from authentic resources. Its reason is that if you gather the information from ordinary resources, it will not be authentic for the audience.
- Now, it’s time to analyze the data. This is possible only if you manipulate the information in order to find out the relationship between different factors.
- The last step of data analysis is to interpret the results. These results should prove your hypothesis true.
To sum up, we can say that with the help of data analysis, we have to interpret results. On the other hand, with the help of data presentation, we have to present these results in the textual, graphical or tabular form.